|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Finish Application||Matte, Polished|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Secure metal mounting assembly
- White Fabric Round Shade
- UL listed for Dry Location
- Requires (4) 60 watt Candelabra (E12) base bulbs (Not Included - Bulbs will be offered upon checkout)
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 13.5"
- Width: 35" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Extension: 7.5" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Number of Bulbs: 4
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Wattage: 240
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
About Capital Lighting:
A family-owned company located just outside Atlanta, Georgia, Capital Lighting prides itself in delivering stylish, high-quality products at affordable prices. Beginning with design concepts from popular home fashions, they transform these ideas into lighting fixtures that blend timeless beauty with today's styling. From the casting and forging to the hand-painted finishes and fine details, Capital Lighting strives to make their products the best in the industry.
Additional Capital Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Capital Lighting Products
- Shop All Capital Lighting Loft Collection Products
Our SKU: 1239-451
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Matte Nickel
- Polished Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Capital Lighting 1239-451 shades are made from a linen cloth and are a off white. Capital Lighting calls it an egg shell white.
What is the fabric and color of the shades?
A. The Capital Lighting 1239-451 shades are made from a linen cloth and are a off white. Capital Lighting calls it an egg shell white.
The brushed nickel has a plated/buffed finish & matte nickel has low reflective properties. Therefore smudges and water spots are not as noticeable. Abrasive cleaners will cause surface scratches in the finish, do not use.
Is matte nickel similar/same as brushed nickel?
A. The brushed nickel has a plated/buffed finish & matte nickel has low reflective properties. Therefore smudges and water spots are not as noticeable. Abrasive cleaners will cause surface scratches in the finish, do not use.
Capital Lighting Loft Collection
Other Products In The Capital Lighting Loft Collection
Capital Lighting 3923-479
Loft 3 Light Semi-Flush Ceiling Fixture$105.00-$105.00(15)
Capital Lighting 3923-480
Loft 3 Light Semi-Flush Ceiling Fixture$105.00-$105.00(5)
Capital Lighting 1981-468
Loft 1 Light Candle-Style Wall Sconce$45.90-$45.90(1)
Capital Lighting 1982-468
Loft 2 Light Candle-Style Wall Sconce$79.90-$79.90(2)
Capital Lighting 3925-468
Loft 5 Light 1 Tier Chandelier$207.90-$207.90(1)