|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Finish Application||Matte, Polished|
|Light Direction||Up / Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Sconce Type||Double Sconce|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Dining Room, Foyer|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
- Designed to cast light in both an upward and a downward direction
- Dimmable fixture - designed to work with most standard dimmer switches
- UL Listed for Dry Location
- All Capital Lighting fixtures are backed by a 1-year warranty
- Requires (2) 60 watt Candelabra (E12) bulb (not included)
- Height: 17"
- Width: 15" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Backplate Depth: 1"
- Backplate Height: 5.63"
- Backplate Width: 5.63"
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Included: No
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 120
- Voltage: 120
- Dimmable: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
About Capital Lighting:
A family-owned company located just outside Atlanta, Georgia, Capital Lighting prides itself in delivering stylish, high-quality products at affordable prices. Beginning with design concepts from popular home fashions, they transform these ideas into lighting fixtures that blend timeless beauty with today's styling. From the casting and forging to the hand-painted finishes and fine details, Capital Lighting strives to make their products the best in the industry.
Additional Capital Lighting Links
Our SKU: 1232-451
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Burnished Bronze
- Matte Nickel
- Polished Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Capital Lighting 1232-451 is 17 inches high and 15 inches wide.
What are the dimensions of this light?
A. The Capital Lighting 1232-451 is 17 inches high and 15 inches wide.
The dimensions of the Capital Lighting 1232-451 are 15"(W) x 17"(H).
What are the dimensions?
A. The dimensions of the Capital Lighting 1232-451 are 15"(W) x 17"(H).