We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Secure metal mounting assembly
- Champagne Glass Shade
- UL listed for Damp Location
- Requires (4) 100 watt Medium (E26) base bulbs (Not Included - Bulbs will be offered upon checkout)
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 10.5"
- Width: 38" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Extension: 7.25" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Backplate Depth: 1"
- Number of Bulbs: 4
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Wattage: 400
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
About Capital Lighting:
A family-owned company located just outside Atlanta, Georgia, Capital Lighting prides itself in delivering stylish, high-quality products at affordable prices. Beginning with design concepts from popular home fashions, they transform these ideas into lighting fixtures that blend timeless beauty with today's styling. From the casting and forging to the hand-painted finishes and fine details, Capital Lighting strives to make their products the best in the industry.
Additional Capital Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Capital Lighting Products
- Shop All Capital Lighting Park Place Collection Products
Our SKU: 1134-296
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Champagne Bronze*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
The Capital Lighting 1134-296 back plate diameter is 5.75".
What is the diameter of the round backplate?
A. The Capital Lighting 1134-296 back plate diameter is 5.75".
The Capital Lighting 1134-296 includes round shades.
Are the globes round or oval?
A. The Capital Lighting 1134-296 includes round shades.
The 3 light version of this light is the Capital Lighting 1133-296.
Does this light come in a 3 light fixture?
A. The 3 light version of this light is the Capital Lighting 1133-296.
This product extends 7.25inches from the wall to the tip of the fixture.
How much clearance is there between the glass and wall when mounted?
A. This product extends 7.25inches from the wall to the tip of the fixture.
Capital Lighting Park Place Collection
Other Products In The Capital Lighting Park Place Collection
Capital Lighting 1331-287
Park Place 1 Light Wall Sconce$18.00-$44.00
Capital Lighting 3883-444
Park Place 3 Light Semi-Flush Ceiling Fixture$103.00-$103.00
Capital Lighting 1957-406
Park Place 2 Light Candle-Style Wall Sconce$125.00-$125.00
Capital Lighting 1133-296
Park Place 3 Light Bathroom Vanity Fixture$101.00-$101.00
Capital Lighting 1132-296
Park Place 2 Light Bathroom Vanity Fixture$63.00-$63.00