Low Pressure Bi-Pin G4 Base Halogen Light
The Halogen bi-pin is a low pressure light. It comes with either clear or frosted glass in a variety of different wattages.
- G4, G6.35 and GY6.35 base
About Bruck Lighting Systems:
Since its beginnings, Bruck Lighting Systems has operated under the principles of providing energy efficient lighting without compromising superior quality. With seven different track and cable systems, spot fixtures, display fixtures, decorative pendants, and sconces, low-voltage lighting has always been the focus.
As technology develops new energy efficient light sources, Bruck continues to design new and innovative products to utilize the latest lighting advancements. Two primary advancements that embody energy efficiency are Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs) and Compact Fluorescents. Bruck now offers an LED track system, multiple LED fixtures including some that are adapted for 12V track systems, LED pendants and sconces, and 18W compact fluorescent decorative pendants.
Additional Bruck Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Bruck Lighting Products
Our SKU: JC
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- 10W Clear Bi-Pin Lamp / G4 Base
- 10W Frosted Bi-Pin Lamp / G4 Base
- 20W Clear Bi-Pin Lamp / G4 Base
- 20W Frosted Bi-Pin Lamp / G4 Base
- 35W Clear Bi-Pin Lamp / Gy6.35 Base
- 35W Frosted Bi-Pin Lamp / Gy6.35 Base
- 50W Clear Bi-Pin Lamp / Gy6.35 Base
- 50W Frosted Bi-Pin Lamp / Gy6.35 Base
- 5W Clear Bi-Pin Lamp / G4 Base
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
The G vs GY has to do with pin diameter. The G have 1.0mm pins and the GY have 1.25mm pins.
Is there a difference between a G6.35 and GY6.35 bulb? I have Tizio lamps, and similar lamps call for both.
A. The G vs GY has to do with pin diameter. The G have 1.0mm pins and the GY have 1.25mm pins.