- The spacing between cables should be 4" for High-Line Cable runs longer than 17' or heavy runs must use cable with Kevlar, to prevent sag.
- 10 gauge wire
- Sold in 12" increments; recommended to order 12" more than actual measurements to allow for field-cutting
Additional Bruck Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Bruck Lighting Products
- Shop All Bruck Lighting High-Line Collection Products
Our SKU: 150119
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Tin Plated / Transparent Insulated / with Kevlar
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Bruck Lighting, an industry leader in both innovative modern design and price, is one of the more unique products that you will find anywhere. With products ranging from chandeliers to track lighting you are sure to find exactly what you are looking for in one place. Bruck design has always been a staple of the lighting industry and spotting one of their fixtures is easy to do, even in today's aesthetically similar market. Pick up a new Bruck Lighting pendant, ceiling light or any one of their gorgeous products and you are sure to impress your guests with your "contemporary style."
Bruck Lighting High-Line Collection
HIGH-LINE is based on two conducting copper cables, which are parallel mounted with a 4" separation. The position and direction of the system is almost infinitely variable due to the small dimensions and wide variety of mounting and rerouting devices. The minimalistic system construction and the range of rerouting devices allows for three-dimensional spatial design, which lends itself to any location where modern and varied lighting is required. Large areas can be freely and easily spanned.
xLive Product Expert