|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Duct Size||4-1/2" x 18-1/2"|
|Installation Type||Ceiling, Wall|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|
- Features a powerful 704 CFM permanently lubricated and sealed motor that's specifically designed for continuous use applications.
- Mounts directly to joists via mounting brackets which makes for an intuitive, straight-forward installation.
- Compatible with a number of Broan multi-function and time control wall switches (sold separately).
- Not recommended for use over bathtubs and showers.
- CFM: 704
- Sones: 4.7
- Duct Size: 4-1/2 Inch x 18-1/2 Inch
- Grill Width: 23.25 Inches
- Grill Length: 14 Inches
- Housing Width: 12.25 Inches
- Housing Length: 21.5 Inches
- Housing Depth: 11.75 Inches
- HVI Certified: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- L400: 434 CFM
- L400K: 406 CFM, for Kitchen Applications
- L500: 514 CFM
- L500K: 481 CFM, for Kitchen Applications
- L700 (This Model): 701 CFM
Additional Broan Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Broan Products
- Shop All Broan LoSone Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Broan L700
Our SKU: L700
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Broan LoSone Collection
Other Products In The Broan LoSone Collection
309 CFM 3 Sone Ceiling or Wall Mounted Ventilator$159.83-$159.83(8)
317 CFM 3 Sone Ceiling or Wall Mounted Ventilator$192.83-$192.83(4)
165 CFM 1.6 Sone Ceiling or Wall Mounted Ventilator$162.06-$162.06
267 CFM 2.7 Sone Ceiling or Wall Mounted Ventilator$186.48-$186.48(1)
196 CFM 1.9 Sone In-Line Ventilator$172.32-$172.32
One Year Limited Warranty
Broan-NuTone warrants to the original consumer purchaser of its products that such products will be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one year from the date of original purchase. THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
During this one-year period, Broan-NuTone will, at its option, repair or replace, without charge, any product or part which is found to be defective under normal use and service.THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT EXTEND TO FLUORESCENT LAMP STARTERS AND TUBES. This warranty does not cover (a) normal maintenance and service or (b) any products or parts which have been subject to misuse, negligence, accident, improper maintenance or repair (other than by Broan-NuTone), faulty installation or installation contrary to recommended installation instructions.
The duration of an implied warranty is limited to the one-year period as specified for the express warranty. Some states do not allow limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
BROAN-NUTONE'S OBLIGATION TO REPAIR OR REPLACE, AT BROAN-NUTONE'S OPTION, SHALL BE THE PURCHASER'S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS WARRANTY. BROAN-NUTONE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH PRODUCT USE OR PERFORMANCE. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state. This warranty supersedes all prior warranties.
To qualify for warranty service, you must (a) notify Broan-NuTone at the address telephone number below, (b) give the model number and part identification and (c) describe the nature of any defect in the product or part. At the time of requesting warranty service, you must present evidence of the original purchase date.
Broan-NuTone LLC, 926 West State Street, Hartford, WI 53027 (1-800-637-1453)