|Indoor Air Quality Graphic|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Duct Size||4" Round|
|Function||Bath Fan, Humidity Sensing, Light|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Max Ventilation Area||65|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Watts Per Bulb||16|
- Features a powerful 70 CFM permanently lubricated and sealed motor that's specifically designed for continuous use applications.
- Mounts directly to joists via adjustable mounting brackets with keyhole slots which makes for an intuitive, straight-forward installation.
- Equipped with 16 watt fluorescent lighting and integrated nightlight, ensuring your bathroom is brightly lit without the need for additional fixtures (nightlight bulb sold separately).
- An integrated humidity sensor automatically triggers the fan's highest CFM setting until humidity levels drop to acceptable levels, ensuring adequate ventilation and preventing harmful mildew or mold buildup.
- Compatible with a number of Broan multi-function and time control wall switches (sold separately).
- UL listed and suitable for use over bathtubs and showers when connected to a GFCI-protected branch circuit.
- Sensaire®: Broan's humidity-sensing technology has been integrated into the design of this bath fan, making it ideal for areas that see prolonged or regular exposure to moisture. The sensor will automatically engage the fan's highest CFM setting once the user adjusted humidity level has been reached to quickly ventilate the area until the reading drops to acceptable levels. However, even when those levels are reached, the user can set the fan to remain on for an additional 5-60 minutes after humidity has stabilized. This feature helps ward off harmful mold or mildew growth and keeps the room clean, fresh and dry.
- CFM: 70
- Sones: 1.5
- Duct Size: 4 Inch Round
- Grille Diameter: 7.375
- Housing Width: 8.25 Inches
- Housing Length: 12.75 Inches
- Housing Depth: 6.75 Inches
- Lighting Type: Fluorescent (bulb included)
- HVI Certified: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- 744: 70 CFM Fan, Incandescent Lighting
- 744LED: 70 CFM Fan, LED Lighting
- 744FL: 70 CFM Fan, Fluorescent Lighting
- 744SFL (This Model): 70 CFM Fan, Fluorescent Lighting, Humidity Sensor
Additional Broan Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Broan Products
- Shop All Broan Recessed Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Broan 744SFL
Our SKU: 744SFL
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Broan Recessed Collection
Other Products In The Broan Recessed Collection
70 CFM 1.5 Sone Ceiling Mounted HVI Certified Bath...$93.64-$93.64(13)
70 CFM 1.5 Sone Ceiling Mounted Energy Star Rated ...$118.53-$118.53(5)
Broan-NuTone LLC warrants to the original consumer purchaser of its products that such products will be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period noted in the chart to the left from the date of original purchase. THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. During the stated warranty period, Broan-NuTone LLC will, at its option, repair or replace, without charge, any product or part which is found to be defective under normal use and service. THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT EXTEND TO FLUORESCENT LAMP STARTERS, TUBES AND BULBS, FUSES, FILTERS, DUCTS, ROOF CAPS, WALL CAPS AND OTHER ACCESSORIES FOR DUCTING. This warranty does not cover (a) normal maintenance and normal service or (b) any products or parts which have been subject to misuse, negligence, accident, improper maintenance or repair (other than by Broan-NuTone LLC), faulty installation or installation contrary to recommended installation instructions. Labor to remove and replace products is not covered. The duration of any implied warranty is limited to the time period specified for the express warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. BROAN-NUTONE LLC’S OBLIGATION TO REPAIR OR REPLACE, AT BROAN-NUTONE LLC’S OPTION, SHALL BE THE PURCHASER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS WARRANTY. BROAN AND/OR NUTONE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH PRODUCT USE OR PERFORMANCE. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This warranty supersedes all prior warranties. - See more at: http://www.broan.com/customer-technical-service-support/warranty#sthash.EI5GIGKP.dpuf