We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Function||Attic Fan, Solar|
|Installation Type||Roof Mount|
Roof Mounted Low Profile Solar Powered Attic Ventilation Fan, Up to 1600 Sq Ft, 5 Year Warranty, 20W Solar
All attic fans, powered or solar vent out the hot air built up within the attic, but a solar unit offers additional benefits not possible with a powered product. Because a Broan Solar PAV turns on at dawn, it goes to work immediately, first to eliminate the moisture that has built up from the cool overnight air, and second, to prevent heat build up before it has a chance to build up to the point of convection. A standard PAV has to reach a high temperature before the thermostat kicks in and tells it to start working. By this time the moisture has already worked its way into the insulation and the walls, doing its damage. Because it has to play "catch-up" the PAV is already starting out at a disadvantage and must run all day. Driven off AC power, a PAV can be noisy emitting "harmonic noise", and although it is possible to override the thermostat and let it run, the motor is not designed to handle this constant demand.
- 7/8" High Profile - Remote Panel
- 20 Watt, State-Of-The-Art Solar Panel Circuitry Captures Sunlight Even On Overcast Days. Totally Weatherproof Panels Designed For Optimum Efficiency Constructed Of Tempered Glass To Resist Hail And Extreme Weather Conditions
- Dome And Base Molded With Uv-Stabilized Abc Color-Dyed Plastic To Prevent Damage From Sunlight And Provide Greater Stability. Low Profile, Square Design Integrates Well With Shingles
- Hurricane Rated To 140 Mph Winds
- Quality Hardware Used Throughout. 16Awg Stainless Steel Brackets And Bolt, Nuts And Self-Tapping Screws For Stability And Long life
- Whisper-Quiet, Direct Current, Variable Voltage, Sealed Ball Bearing And Hardened Shaft Motor With Steel Motor Housing Dynamically Balanced For Superior Performance
- Specially Designed One Piece, 12" Aluminum 5 Blade Fan Pitched For Maximum Air Flow.
- Heavy Gauge, Stainless Steel Bird And Rodent Screen With 1/8" Openings Provides Maximum Protection From Insects And Animals Without Impeding Air Flow.
- One Unit Ventilates Attic Spaces Up To 1600 Sq Ft
- 5 Year limited Defective Parts And Labor Warranty
- Operates Quietly With No Harmonic Noise
Additional Broan Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Broan Products
- Shop All Broan Solar PAV Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Broan 355RSO
Our SKU: 355RSO
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Broan Solar PAV Collection
One Year Limited Warranty
Broan-NuTone warrants to the original consumer purchaser of its products that such products will be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one year from the date of original purchase. THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
During this one-year period, Broan-NuTone will, at its option, repair or replace, without charge, any product or part which is found to be defective under normal use and service.THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT EXTEND TO FLUORESCENT LAMP STARTERS AND TUBES. This warranty does not cover (a) normal maintenance and service or (b) any products or parts which have been subject to misuse, negligence, accident, improper maintenance or repair (other than by Broan-NuTone), faulty installation or installation contrary to recommended installation instructions.
The duration of an implied warranty is limited to the one-year period as specified for the express warranty. Some states do not allow limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
BROAN-NUTONE'S OBLIGATION TO REPAIR OR REPLACE, AT BROAN-NUTONE'S OPTION, SHALL BE THE PURCHASER'S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS WARRANTY. BROAN-NUTONE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH PRODUCT USE OR PERFORMANCE. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state. This warranty supersedes all prior warranties.
To qualify for warranty service, you must (a) notify Broan-NuTone at the address telephone number below, (b) give the model number and part identification and (c) describe the nature of any defect in the product or part. At the time of requesting warranty service, you must present evidence of the original purchase date.
Broan-NuTone LLC, 926 West State Street, Hartford, WI 53027 (1-800-637-1453)