|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Function||Attic Fan, Powered|
|Installation Type||Roof Mount|
Roof Mounted Powered Attic fan, 1000 CFM, 4 AMP, with Thermostat
Powerful and easy to install, these units supplement or replace air conditioning by removing the blanket of hot, trapped air from attics - automatically.
- Precision Balanced 14" Metal Blade For Maximum Air Flow - Minimum Sound Level
- 0.030 Steel Dome Finished With Brown Powder Coat Paint - Provides ultraviolet Protection And Superior Durability
- 23 Gage Metal Flashing - Allows For Nailing And Hot Tar Application
- Mesh Bird Screen
- Built-In Adjustable Thermostat - For Automatic Operation At Your Chosen Temperature Level
- Thermally Protected, Permanently Lubricated Motor
- Mounts Easily Between Rafters - Installation Template Included
- Controls Designed For Use With 349Br: (Purchase Separately): Model 69V (Ivory)/69W (White) Single-Function Control, Model 68V (Ivory)/68W (White) Two-Function Control, Model 72V (Ivory)/72W (White) Electronic Variable Speed Control- 6 Amp
Additional Broan Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Broan Products
- Shop All Broan PAV Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Broan 349
Our SKU: 349
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
Because it is an attic fan, the Broan 349 and is not made for use in living space it is not rated for sound. According to the manufacturer if it is the right size for your attic and installed correctly you should not be able to hear it in the house.
How many sones is this fan rated for?
A. Because it is an attic fan, the Broan 349 and is not made for use in living space it is not rated for sound. According to the manufacturer if it is the right size for your attic and installed correctly you should not be able to hear it in the house.
Broan PAV Collection
Other Products In The Broan PAV Collection
Broan-NuTone LLC warrants to the original consumer purchaser of its products that such products will be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period noted in the chart to the left from the date of original purchase. THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. During the stated warranty period, Broan-NuTone LLC will, at its option, repair or replace, without charge, any product or part which is found to be defective under normal use and service. THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT EXTEND TO FLUORESCENT LAMP STARTERS, TUBES AND BULBS, FUSES, FILTERS, DUCTS, ROOF CAPS, WALL CAPS AND OTHER ACCESSORIES FOR DUCTING. This warranty does not cover (a) normal maintenance and normal service or (b) any products or parts which have been subject to misuse, negligence, accident, improper maintenance or repair (other than by Broan-NuTone LLC), faulty installation or installation contrary to recommended installation instructions. Labor to remove and replace products is not covered. The duration of any implied warranty is limited to the time period specified for the express warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. BROAN-NUTONE LLC’S OBLIGATION TO REPAIR OR REPLACE, AT BROAN-NUTONE LLC’S OPTION, SHALL BE THE PURCHASER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS WARRANTY. BROAN AND/OR NUTONE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH PRODUCT USE OR PERFORMANCE. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This warranty supersedes all prior warranties. - See more at: http://www.broan.com/customer-technical-service-support/warranty#sthash.EI5GIGKP.dpuf