|Base Color||Bronze, Nickel|
|CSA Rating||Dry Location|
|Genre||Midcentury / Vintage, Modern|
|Light Direction||Adjustable Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||50|
- Made with a durable metal frame
- Designed to cast directed light at the required angle
- Requires (3) 50 watt GU10 base bulbs - bulbs will be offered upon checkout
- Bulb Base - GU10: A bi pin socket used mostly with 120/230-volt MR16 Halogen Bulb. The GU10 has a pin spread of 10 mm a twist and lock function.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GU10 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: GU10
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- CSA & UL Rating: Dry Location
- Downrod Size(s): 6"
- Downrod(s) Included: Yes
- Height: 4.5"
- Maximum Height: 23" (including chain / down rods)
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Product Weight: 4 lbs
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 150
- Watts Per Bulb: 50
- Width: 12.5" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- CSA Listed - A Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory, Canadian Standards Association is very familiar with U.S. requirements. According to OSHA regulations, the CSA-US Mark qualifies as an alternative to the UL Mark.
About Artcraft Lighting
Over 56 Years have passed for Artcraft Lighting with some very simple guiding principles – conduct your business honestly and with integrity, have pride in your work, show respect for everyone you deal with, be creative in your thoughts and action, give back to your community, and family is above all. Artcraft Lighting is dedicated to designing the most fashionable and functional lighting but the production must be executed as flawlessly as possible because quality is timeless.
Additional Artcraft Lighting Links
Our SKU: AC5839
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
- Oiled Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
The Artcraft Lighting AC5839 arms are adjustable, so there will be no need for extended down rods.
Can you move the lights up and down or are there additional downrods that you can use to change the lengths?
A. The Artcraft Lighting AC5839 arms are adjustable, so there will be no need for extended down rods.