|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|CSA Rating||Dry Location|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Kitchen|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
- Cream glass shade
- Made with a durable metal frame
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Requires (3) 60 watt Medium Base (E26) base bulbs - bulbs will be offered upon checkout
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Medium Base (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- CSA & UL Rating: Dry Location
- Height: 4" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Product Weight: 6 lbs
- Shade Material: Glass
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 180
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Width: 15.75" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- CSA Listed - A Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory, Canadian Standards Association is very familiar with U.S. requirements. According to OSHA regulations, the CSA-US Mark qualifies as an alternative to the UL Mark.
About Artcraft Lighting
Over 56 Years have passed for Artcraft Lighting with some very simple guiding principles – conduct your business honestly and with integrity, have pride in your work, show respect for everyone you deal with, be creative in your thoughts and action, give back to your community, and family is above all. Artcraft Lighting is dedicated to designing the most fashionable and functional lighting but the production must be executed as flawlessly as possible because quality is timeless.
Additional Artcraft Lighting Links
Our SKU: AC2374
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
Thank you for your question! This is a 3 bulb fixture with 180 watts.
How many bulbs and what wattage does this fixture accommodate?
A. Thank you for your question! This is a 3 bulb fixture with 180 watts.
The Artcraft Lighting AC2374 can you florescent bulbs with the proper connection.
Can florescent bulbs be used in this fixture?
A. The Artcraft Lighting AC2374 can you florescent bulbs with the proper connection.