|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Hardscape Light Type||Step Lights|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
- Brass rivets provide both structural integrity and decorative detail in these fixtures inspired by the works of Dirk Van Erp and Gustav Stickley. The bold peaked roof of this series provides a beautiful accent to Craftsman, Tudor, Victorian and contemporary architecture.
- low voltage 8" Berkeley Flush Wall Mount
- 5 5/8" W x 3 3/8" H x 4" Ext
- Height from center of mounting: 2"
- Transformer and other components required not included
- 1-26W, Low Voltage T-5 Wedge
Additional Arroyo Craftsman Links
Our SKU: LVW-B8R
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Brass
- Antique Copper
- Mission Brown
- Raw Copper
- Rustic Brown
- Satin Black
- Verdigris Patina
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
Craftsman has only provided the image in one finish, however if you click the 'view finishes' link next to the color wheel, you can see all of them.
All finishes except verdiga patina have no images. Plese add them to web site
A. Craftsman has only provided the image in one finish, however if you click the 'view finishes' link next to the color wheel, you can see all of them.