|ASHRAE 62.2 Approved||Yes|
|CFM (High) to Sones||100 to 1.5|
|CFM (Low) to Sones||86 to 1.5|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Duct Size||4" Round|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Max Ventilation Area||125|
- Features a powerful 100 CFM blower, specifically designed for continuous use application
- Easily installs using the double thick keyhole mounting tabs or the included adjustable hanging brackets
- UL Listed for the following Wood Frame Construction Truss Designs: L501, L502, L503, L506, L507, L508, L512, L513, L514, L515, L516, L517, L519, L522, L523, L533, L537, L545, L581, L583
- High impact polycarbonate lens that allows for easy relamping
- HVI certified
- California Title 24 compliant
- Effective ventilation for bathrooms up to 125 sq. ft.
- Includes 4” metal duct collar with back draft damper
- Three part system that includes a Housing, Motor/Blade/Grill and Damper
- Low profile and durable, all metal grill with a painted, finish
- Available in single packs or in contractor packs of 4
- CFM: 100
- Sones: 1.5
- Duct Size: 4" Round
- Grille Length: 12.875
- HVI Certified: Yes
- Housing Length: 10-3/4"
- Housing Width: 9-1/4"
- Housing Depth: 7-7/8"
Additional Air King Links
Our SKU: FRAK100
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Air King Limited Warranty
EFFECTIVE FOR ALL AIR KING PRODUCTS SOLD AFTER JANUARY 1ST 2010
WHAT THIS WARRANTY COVERS: This product is warranted against defects in workmanship and/or materials.
HOW LONG THIS WARRANTY LASTS: This warranty extends only to the original purchaser of the product and lasts for one (1) year from the date of original purchase or until the original purchaser of the product sells or transfers the product, whichever first occurs.
WHAT AIR KING WILL DO: During the warranty period, Air King will, at its sole option, repair or replace any part or parts that prove to be defective or replace the whole product with the same or comparable model.
WHAT THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER: This warranty does not apply if the product was damaged or failed because of accident, improper handling or operation, shipping damage, abuse, misuse, unauthorized repairs made or attempted. This warranty does not cover shipping costs for the return of products to Air King for repair or replacement. Air King will pay return shipping charges from Air King following warranty repairs or replacement.
ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY), LAST ONE YEAR FROM THE DATE OF ORIGINAL PURCHASE OR UNTIL THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER OF THE PRODUCT SELLS OR TRANSFERS THE PRODUCT, WHICHEVER FIRST OCCURS AND IN NO EVENT SHALL AIR KING'S LIABILITY UNDER ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY INCLUDE (I) INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FROM ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, OR (II) REPLACMENT OR REPAIR OF ANY HOUSE FUSES, CIRCUIT BREAKERS OR RECEPTACLES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY, IN NO EVENT SHALL AIR KING'S LIABILITY UNDER ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT AND ANY SUCH LIABILITY SHALL TERMINATE UPON THE EXPIRATION OF THE WARRANTY PERIOD.
Some states and provinces do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these exclusions or limitations may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state to state and province to province. Proof of purchase is required before a warranty claim will be accepted.