|ASHRAE 62.2 Approved||Yes|
|CFM (High) to Sones||80 to 0.3|
|CFM (Low) to Sones||30 to 0.3|
|CFM (Med) to Sones||49 to 0.3|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Duct Size||6" Round|
|Made in America||Yes|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
Energy Star 80 CFM Single-Speed Whole House Ventilation Fan from the Eco-Exhaust Series
The ENERGY STAR® Eco-Exhaust Fan Series provides solutions for areas needing higher volume ventilation that operates at barely audible sound levels, is cost effective, and energy efficient. The series features a low profile grill that almost disappears into the ceiling and a motor with a large, quiet, centrifugal blower wheel that assures proper ventilation with almost no sound.
Over the forty years Air King has been in business, they have developed something of a reputation for manufacturing quality ventilation products, offering products at a good value, and providing excellent service for their products. Air King believes that a home is more than just a house, it is a sanctuary from the busy world, so shouldn't it be comfortable as well? Their mission is to make homes healthier, more comfortable, and more convenient, and they have delivered for over 40-years.
- California Title 24 Compliant
- Lowest Possible HVI Certified Sound Rating - Less Than 0.3 Sones
- Easily Installs Using the Included Adjustable Hanging Brackets
- Motors suitable for continuous operation and the extremely low sound level make them perfect for continuous operation usage
- Listed for Installation Over a Tub or Shower on a GFCI Circuit
- 6" round duct connector with spring loaded metal damper protects against back drafts
- Side access panel allows you to wire the fan from inside or outside the housing
- Source Control: Preventing or Limiting the Introduction of Pollutants
- Local Exhaust: Removing High Concentrations of Contaminants in the Rooms Where They Occur (Kitchens and Bathrooms).
- Whole House Ventilation: Diluting the air in the main living spaces to remove unavoidable contaminants from people, pets, cleaning, off gassing, etc
- CFM: 80
Additional Air King Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Air King Products
- Shop All Air King Eco Exhaust Collection Products
Our SKU: ES80S
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Air King Limited Warranty
EFFECTIVE FOR ALL AIR KING PRODUCTS SOLD AFTER JANUARY 1ST 2010
WHAT THIS WARRANTY COVERS: This product is warranted against defects in workmanship and/or materials.
HOW LONG THIS WARRANTY LASTS: This warranty extends only to the original purchaser of the product and lasts for one (1) year from the date of original purchase or until the original purchaser of the product sells or transfers the product, whichever first occurs.
WHAT AIR KING WILL DO: During the warranty period, Air King will, at its sole option, repair or replace any part or parts that prove to be defective or replace the whole product with the same or comparable model.
WHAT THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER: This warranty does not apply if the product was damaged or failed because of accident, improper handling or operation, shipping damage, abuse, misuse, unauthorized repairs made or attempted. This warranty does not cover shipping costs for the return of products to Air King for repair or replacement. Air King will pay return shipping charges from Air King following warranty repairs or replacement.
ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY), LAST ONE YEAR FROM THE DATE OF ORIGINAL PURCHASE OR UNTIL THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER OF THE PRODUCT SELLS OR TRANSFERS THE PRODUCT, WHICHEVER FIRST OCCURS AND IN NO EVENT SHALL AIR KING'S LIABILITY UNDER ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY INCLUDE (I) INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FROM ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, OR (II) REPLACMENT OR REPAIR OF ANY HOUSE FUSES, CIRCUIT BREAKERS OR RECEPTACLES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY, IN NO EVENT SHALL AIR KING'S LIABILITY UNDER ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT AND ANY SUCH LIABILITY SHALL TERMINATE UPON THE EXPIRATION OF THE WARRANTY PERIOD.
Some states and provinces do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these exclusions or limitations may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state to state and province to province. Proof of purchase is required before a warranty claim will be accepted.