|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent|
|CUL Rating||Dry Location|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Sconce Type||Wall Washer|
|Watts Per Bulb||26|
Inspired by statues of the mythological Greek nymph, Access Lighting's Daphne Single-Light Wall Sconce unites classical lines and feminine curves in a contemporary silhouette. Frosted alabaster or opal glass is tapered to emit soft up light and down light, and includes both Brushed Steel and White knobs to subtly punctuate the look. This fluorescent luminaire is CUL-listed for dry environments and ADA-compliant.
- Frosted Shades Soften the Glow of Light and Create a Relaxing Effect
- Half Cylinder Tapered Shade
- Made of Sturdy Metal Material
- Ambient Light Casts Soft Generalized Illumination Over a Wide Area
- Bulb Base - GU24: The GU24 bulb base is used with self ballasted twist lock compact fluorescent bulbs and has a pin spread of 24 mm.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GU24 Bulb base uses primarily a Fluorescent bulb but is also available as Halogen, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: GU24
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 26
- Wattage: 26
- Voltage: 120
- Color Temperature: 2700K
- Lumens: 1710
- Height: 11.75
- Width: 5.5
- Extension: 4
- Energy Star: No
- Swing Arm: No
- ADA: Yes
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights hung in walkways, halls, corridors, passageways or aisles. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Access Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Access Lighting Products
- Shop All Access Lighting Daphne Collection Products
Our SKU: C20415
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Access at its sole option will repair or replace F.O.B. Access warehouse freight prepaid any Access products defective in workmanship or materials. Such replacement is the exclusive remedy against Access should any of the products delivered prove defective and is limited to one year from date of shipment. Access reserves the right to determine the best method of correcting problems. Access is not responsible for any installation charges or charge backs nor charges for labor or materials.
The warranty is not applicable to light bulbs supplied with fixtures.
• Access Lighting reserves the right to make changes in the construction and design including the discontinuing of models without prior notice. Changes may be necessary by law or availability of supplies. Receipt or possession of this price list does not constitute an agreement to sell
• Wet Location certification permits the fixture to be used either Indoors or Outdoors.
• Damp Location certification permits the fixture to be used in an Indoors such as a Bathroom, and is not intended for use Outdoors
* Note a 25% re-stocking fee will be charged for orders canceled or returned.
* Prices subject to change without notice.