|Bulb Base||Bi Pin|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Configure your Two Light Up / Down Lighting 23" Wide Bathroom Fixture from the Phoebe Collection
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
- Two light up / down lighting bathroom fixture featuring 12mm clear glass
- Requires 2 100w T-3 Base Halogen Bulb (Blubs Included)
Additional Access Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Access Lighting Products
- Shop All Access Lighting Phoebe Collection Products
Our SKU: 62092
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Brushed Steel / Clear
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
Is the T-3 Halogen the only bulb type that can be used?
How do access the bulb in order to change it?
Access Lighting Phoebe Collection
Other Products In The Access Lighting Phoebe Collection
Access Lighting 50511
Single Light Ambient Lighting Wall Sconce from the Phoebe Collection
Access Lighting 62091
Single Light Up / Down Lighting 12.75" Wide Bathroom Fixture from the Phoebe Collection
Access Lighting 50441
Modern Single Light Down Lighting Pendant from the Phoebe Collection
Access Lighting 50443
Three Light Down Lighting Island / Billiard Fixture from the Phoebe Collection
Access Lighting 50444
Dual Mount Ceiling Fixture from the Phoebe Collection
Access at its sole option will repair or replace F.O.B. Access warehouse freight prepaid any Access products defective in workmanship or materials. Such replacement is the exclusive remedy against Access should any of the products delivered prove defective and is limited to one year from date of shipment. Access reserves the right to determine the best method of correcting problems. Access is not responsible for any installation charges or charge backs nor charges for labor or materials.
The warranty is not applicable to light bulbs supplied with fixtures.
• Access Lighting reserves the right to make changes in the construction and design including the discontinuing of models without prior notice. Changes may be necessary by law or availability of supplies. Receipt or possession of this price list does not constitute an agreement to sell
• Wet Location certification permits the fixture to be used either Indoors or Outdoors.
• Damp Location certification permits the fixture to be used in an Indoors such as a Bathroom, and is not intended for use Outdoors
* Note a 25% re-stocking fee will be charged for orders canceled or returned.
* Prices subject to change without notice.