|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||1|
Configure your Transitional Single Light Gooseneck Wall Sconce from the LED Collection
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
Duck. Duck. Gooseneck. Access Lighting’s playful yet practical LED Gooseneck Wall Lamp features a flexible arm that quickly directs light towards late-night reading or specific tasks with ease. Featuring clear glass with Bronze or Brushed Steel finishes, it unites high style with low energy consumption and ships with an LED bulb. The LED Gooseneck includes a 10 foot black cord and plug for pin-up conversion. CUL-listed for dry locations.
- Single light down lighting gooseneck wall sconce
- Requires (1) 1w Super White LED Bulb (Included)
Additional Access Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Access Lighting Products
- Shop All Access Lighting LED Collection Products
Our SKU: 62089
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
10 Questions from the Community
Is this a hardwired fixture?
Does this fixture have a built-in on/off switch on the front cover plate?
Can this ligth be plugged in?
Does this use regular 120v electrical feed?
is this light dimable?
Does the light get very hot to the touch?
What kind of bulb does this fixture use?
How long is the goose neck?
How far out from the wall does the mounting plate sit?
Can the LED bulb be replaced?
Access Lighting LED Collection
Other Products In The Access Lighting LED Collection
Access at its sole option will repair or replace F.O.B. Access warehouse freight prepaid any Access products defective in workmanship or materials. Such replacement is the exclusive remedy against Access should any of the products delivered prove defective and is limited to one year from date of shipment. Access reserves the right to determine the best method of correcting problems. Access is not responsible for any installation charges or charge backs nor charges for labor or materials.
The warranty is not applicable to light bulbs supplied with fixtures.
• Access Lighting reserves the right to make changes in the construction and design including the discontinuing of models without prior notice. Changes may be necessary by law or availability of supplies. Receipt or possession of this price list does not constitute an agreement to sell
• Wet Location certification permits the fixture to be used either Indoors or Outdoors.
• Damp Location certification permits the fixture to be used in an Indoors such as a Bathroom, and is not intended for use Outdoors
* Note a 25% re-stocking fee will be charged for orders canceled or returned.
* Prices subject to change without notice.