|Bulb Base||Bi Pin, G9|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|Watts Per Bulb||40|
- Four light up lighting bathroom fixture featuring opal glass
- Requires 4 40w G-9 Base Halogen Bulbs (Not Included)
- ADA compliant
Additional Access Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Access Lighting Products
- Shop All Access Lighting Oracle Collection Products
Our SKU: 62034
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Steel / Opal
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Access Lighting 62034 cannot be used as a downlight. This fixture has been tested as an uplight only. If you have any other questions I would be happy to help. Thank you and enjoy your day.
Can you use this fixture oriented so that it serves as a downlight?
A. The Access Lighting 62034 cannot be used as a downlight. This fixture has been tested as an uplight only. If you have any other questions I would be happy to help. Thank you and enjoy your day.
The Access Lighting 62034 would answer your needs for a small bathroom to be lit adequately.
Is G-9 Base 40 watt adequate task lighting for a small bathroom when it is the only lighting in the room
A. The Access Lighting 62034 would answer your needs for a small bathroom to be lit adequately.
Access Lighting Oracle Collection
Other Products In The Access Lighting Oracle Collection
Access Lighting 62032
Two Light Up Lighting 16" Wide Bathroom Fixture fr...$148.00-$148.00
Access Lighting 50466
Eight Light Down Lighting Chandelier from the Orac...$530.00-$530.00
Access Lighting 62033
Three Light Up Lighting 24" Wide Bathroom Fixture ...$126.00-$126.00
Access Lighting 62035
Five Light Up Lighting 40" Wide Bathroom Fixture f...$209.00-$209.00(1)
Access Lighting 62031
Single Light Up Lighting 8" Wide Bathroom Fixture ...$80.00-$80.00
Access at its sole option will repair or replace F.O.B. Access warehouse freight prepaid any Access products defective in workmanship or materials. Such replacement is the exclusive remedy against Access should any of the products delivered prove defective and is limited to one year from date of shipment. Access reserves the right to determine the best method of correcting problems. Access is not responsible for any installation charges or charge backs nor charges for labor or materials.
The warranty is not applicable to light bulbs supplied with fixtures.
• Access Lighting reserves the right to make changes in the construction and design including the discontinuing of models without prior notice. Changes may be necessary by law or availability of supplies. Receipt or possession of this price list does not constitute an agreement to sell
• Wet Location certification permits the fixture to be used either Indoors or Outdoors.
• Damp Location certification permits the fixture to be used in an Indoors such as a Bathroom, and is not intended for use Outdoors
* Note a 25% re-stocking fee will be charged for orders canceled or returned.
* Prices subject to change without notice.