|Bulb Base||Bi Pin, GU10|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Pendant Type||Multi Light|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen|
|Watts Per Bulb||50|
- Spotlight pendant
- Requires (3) 50W GU-10 Base Halogen Bulbs (Not Included)
- Includes (1) 6", (1) 16", (1) 22" stems
- Slope adapter included
- <strong>Bulb Base - Bi Pin </strong>: The bi pin, or 'bipin socket', is a standard from the IEC (International Electrotechnical Commission) for lamp fittings. These are used on many small incandescent light bulbs.
- <strong>Bulb Base - GU10</strong>: A bi pin socket used mostly with 120/230-volt MR16 Halogen Bulb. The GU10 has a pin spread of 10 mm a twist and lock function.
- <strong>Compatible Bulb Types:</strong> GU10 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Bi Pin, GU10
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Width: 27"
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Wattage: 150
- Watts Per Bulb: 50
- Depth: 27"
Additional Access Lighting Links
Our SKU: 52205
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Steel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Access Lighting 52205 does feature 3 fully adjustible lights. I hope this helps!
do the three individual lights move or rotate in order to be able to 'aim' them in different directions?
A. The Access Lighting 52205 does feature 3 fully adjustible lights. I hope this helps!
The Access Lighting 52205 includes 3 stems which will modify the hight of the fixture depending on which ones you add to the fixture. Usually lights either have chain, rods or wire which all usually can be changed to make longer fixtures.
what are the 'stems'? the lights on the fixture all appear to be of the same height. are they in reality of different lengths?
A. The Access Lighting 52205 includes 3 stems which will modify the hight of the fixture depending on which ones you add to the fixture. Usually lights either have chain, rods or wire which all usually can be changed to make longer fixtures.
Access Lighting Cobra Collection
Access at its sole option will repair or replace F.O.B. Access warehouse freight prepaid any Access products defective in workmanship or materials. Such replacement is the exclusive remedy against Access should any of the products delivered prove defective and is limited to one year from date of shipment. Access reserves the right to determine the best method of correcting problems. Access is not responsible for any installation charges or charge backs nor charges for labor or materials.
The warranty is not applicable to light bulbs supplied with fixtures.
• Access Lighting reserves the right to make changes in the construction and design including the discontinuing of models without prior notice. Changes may be necessary by law or availability of supplies. Receipt or possession of this price list does not constitute an agreement to sell
• Wet Location certification permits the fixture to be used either Indoors or Outdoors.
• Damp Location certification permits the fixture to be used in an Indoors such as a Bathroom, and is not intended for use Outdoors
* Note a 25% re-stocking fee will be charged for orders canceled or returned.
* Prices subject to change without notice.