|ETL Rating||Dry Location|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||40|
- Fully covered under Access Lighting's 1-year warranty
- Fixture housing is constructed of metal - ensuring years of reliable performance
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Sturdy mounting assembly keeps fixture firmly placed
Bulb Base and Compatibility:
- Bulb Base - G9: A bi pin or 'bipin socket', G9 bulbs have a pin spread of 9 mm and are used mostly in 120V or 230V fixtures with halogen bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: G9 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 4
- Bulb Base: G9
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 40
- Wattage: 160
- Voltage: 120
- Color Temperature: 2900k
- Lumens: 1920
- Height: 5.5"
- Length: 5.3"
- Width: 49.25"
- Energy Star: No
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Access Lighting has been producing beautiful lighting fixtures for over 15 years in Tustin, CA. It strives to provide great lighting that is smart, practical, beautiful and most importantly, affordable. Its selection of ceiling fixtures, chandeliers, bathroom lights, pendants, track lights and outdoor lights give you plenty of options to light up your world.
Additional Access Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Access Lighting Products
- Shop All Access Lighting Iris Collection Products
Our SKU: 52150
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Oil Rubbed Bronze / Amber
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Access Lighting Iris Collection
Other Products In The Access Lighting Iris Collection
Access at its sole option will repair or replace F.O.B. Access warehouse freight prepaid any Access products defective in workmanship or materials. Such replacement is the exclusive remedy against Access should any of the products delivered prove defective and is limited to one year from date of shipment. Access reserves the right to determine the best method of correcting problems. Access is not responsible for any installation charges or charge backs nor charges for labor or materials.
The warranty is not applicable to light bulbs supplied with fixtures.
• Access Lighting reserves the right to make changes in the construction and design including the discontinuing of models without prior notice. Changes may be necessary by law or availability of supplies. Receipt or possession of this price list does not constitute an agreement to sell
• Wet Location certification permits the fixture to be used either Indoors or Outdoors.
• Damp Location certification permits the fixture to be used in an Indoors such as a Bathroom, and is not intended for use Outdoors
* Note a 25% re-stocking fee will be charged for orders canceled or returned.
* Prices subject to change without notice.