|Bulb Base||Bi Pin, GU5.3|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Shade Color||Bronze, Stainless Steel|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen|
|Watts Per Bulb||50|
Configure your Modern Single Light Down Lighting Pendant from the Apollo Collection
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
Access 52052 Modern Single Light Pendant from the Apollo Collection
- Down lighting mini pendant
- Includes 10' of co-axial cable
- Includes monopod (pictured with a uni-jack canopy- 52048UJ)
- CETL Rated for dry locations
- Shade shape: Cone
- Shade color(s): Stainless steel and bronze
- Shade material: Metal
- Height: 18"
- Width: 3"
- Number of bulbs: 1 (included)
- Bulb base: Bi-pin GU5.3
- Bulb type: Halogen
- Weight: 36 lbs.
Additional Access Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Access Lighting Products
- Shop All Access Lighting Apollo Collection Products
Our SKU: 52052
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Access Lighting Apollo Collection
Other Products In The Access Lighting Apollo Collection
Access Lighting 52051
Single Light Down Lighting Pendant from the Apollo Collection
Access Lighting 52054
Four Light Down Lighting Island / Billiard Fixture from the Apollo Collection
Access Lighting 52058
Eight Light Down Lighting Island / Billiard Fixture from the Apollo Collection
Access Lighting 52059
Single Light Down Lighting Pendant from the Apollo Lady Finger Collection
Access Lighting FR52058
Contemporary / Modern Eight Light Down Lighting Island / Billiard Fixture from the Apollo Collection$396.00
Access at its sole option will repair or replace F.O.B. Access warehouse freight prepaid any Access products defective in workmanship or materials. Such replacement is the exclusive remedy against Access should any of the products delivered prove defective and is limited to one year from date of shipment. Access reserves the right to determine the best method of correcting problems. Access is not responsible for any installation charges or charge backs nor charges for labor or materials.
The warranty is not applicable to light bulbs supplied with fixtures.
• Access Lighting reserves the right to make changes in the construction and design including the discontinuing of models without prior notice. Changes may be necessary by law or availability of supplies. Receipt or possession of this price list does not constitute an agreement to sell
• Wet Location certification permits the fixture to be used either Indoors or Outdoors.
• Damp Location certification permits the fixture to be used in an Indoors such as a Bathroom, and is not intended for use Outdoors
* Note a 25% re-stocking fee will be charged for orders canceled or returned.
* Prices subject to change without notice.