|Base Color||Bronze, Stainless Steel|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Pendant Type||Multi Light|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Kitchen, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Configure your Circ 3 Light Multi Light Pendant
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Shape: A19
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Voltage: 120
- Width: 28"
- Diameter: 14"
- Cord Length: 10"
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
Additional Access Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Access Lighting Products
- Shop All Access Lighting Circ Collection Products
Our SKU: 52025
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
Are there special shades available to purchase for this fixture or will any box store pendant shade fit?
If I order this product in oil rubbed bronze, will the cord be clear (as stated) or dark? Also, will any shade fit this fixture? How do I know what shade to order?
Where on your site can I find the shades that fit this?
Do the pendant shades have to have 2" openings?
Access at its sole option will repair or replace F.O.B. Access warehouse freight prepaid any Access products defective in workmanship or materials. Such replacement is the exclusive remedy against Access should any of the products delivered prove defective and is limited to one year from date of shipment. Access reserves the right to determine the best method of correcting problems. Access is not responsible for any installation charges or charge backs nor charges for labor or materials.
The warranty is not applicable to light bulbs supplied with fixtures.
• Access Lighting reserves the right to make changes in the construction and design including the discontinuing of models without prior notice. Changes may be necessary by law or availability of supplies. Receipt or possession of this price list does not constitute an agreement to sell
• Wet Location certification permits the fixture to be used either Indoors or Outdoors.
• Damp Location certification permits the fixture to be used in an Indoors such as a Bathroom, and is not intended for use Outdoors
* Note a 25% re-stocking fee will be charged for orders canceled or returned.
* Prices subject to change without notice.