|Bulb Base||Bi Pin, GU10|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Office|
|Watts Per Bulb||35|
Configure your Two Light Down Lighting Dual Mount Spotlight from the Odyssey Collection
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
- Two light down lighting spotlight wall sconce
- Requires 2 35w GU-10 Base Halogen Bulb (Not Included)
- Can be mounted on ceiling or wall
Additional Access Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Access Lighting Products
- Shop All Access Lighting Odyssey Collection Products
Our SKU: 52018
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Access Lighting Odyssey Collection
Other Products In The Access Lighting Odyssey Collection
Access Lighting 62088
Single Light Down Lighting Wall Sconce from the Odyssey Collection
Access Lighting 52001
Single Light Down Lighting Mini Pendant from the Odyssey Collection
Access Lighting 52019
Three Light Down Lighting Dual Mount Spotlight from the Odyssey Collection
Access Lighting 52020
Four Light Down Lighting Dual Mount Spotlight from the Odyssey Collection
Access Lighting 52004
Four Light Down Lighting Island / Billiard Fixture from the Odyssey Collection
Access at its sole option will repair or replace F.O.B. Access warehouse freight prepaid any Access products defective in workmanship or materials. Such replacement is the exclusive remedy against Access should any of the products delivered prove defective and is limited to one year from date of shipment. Access reserves the right to determine the best method of correcting problems. Access is not responsible for any installation charges or charge backs nor charges for labor or materials.
The warranty is not applicable to light bulbs supplied with fixtures.
• Access Lighting reserves the right to make changes in the construction and design including the discontinuing of models without prior notice. Changes may be necessary by law or availability of supplies. Receipt or possession of this price list does not constitute an agreement to sell
• Wet Location certification permits the fixture to be used either Indoors or Outdoors.
• Damp Location certification permits the fixture to be used in an Indoors such as a Bathroom, and is not intended for use Outdoors
* Note a 25% re-stocking fee will be charged for orders canceled or returned.
* Prices subject to change without notice.