We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||6|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
- Six light up lighting island / billiard fixture featuring frosted inner glass and clear outer glass
- Requires 6 60w Candelabra Base Bulbs (Not Included)
- Includes one 6", one 16", and one 22" stems
Additional Access Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Access Lighting Products
- Shop All Access Lighting Proteus Collection Products
Our SKU: 50507
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Steel / Frosted / Clear*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Access Lighting 50507 island light can be hung between 8-46" from the ceiling. It includes 6", 16", and 22" stems.
How long does the light hang from the ceiling?
A. The Access Lighting 50507 island light can be hung between 8-46" from the ceiling. It includes 6", 16", and 22" stems.
The Access Lighting 50507 is 30 inches wide and can be 8-46 inches high. The 2 models do have the same dimensions, because the only difference is the 50506 only has 4 lights and the 50507 has 6 and the additional lights are on the inside rails, not affecting the footprint Thank you for your question.
The dimensions on this light are the same size as what is listed for 50506. What are the correct dimensions for this model?
A. The Access Lighting 50507 is 30 inches wide and can be 8-46 inches high. The 2 models do have the same dimensions, because the only difference is the 50506 only has 4 lights and the 50507 has 6 and the additional lights are on the inside rails, not affecting the footprint Thank you for your question.
Access Lighting Proteus Collection
Other Products In The Access Lighting Proteus Collection
Access at its sole option will repair or replace F.O.B. Access warehouse freight prepaid any Access products defective in workmanship or materials. Such replacement is the exclusive remedy against Access should any of the products delivered prove defective and is limited to one year from date of shipment. Access reserves the right to determine the best method of correcting problems. Access is not responsible for any installation charges or charge backs nor charges for labor or materials.
The warranty is not applicable to light bulbs supplied with fixtures.
• Access Lighting reserves the right to make changes in the construction and design including the discontinuing of models without prior notice. Changes may be necessary by law or availability of supplies. Receipt or possession of this price list does not constitute an agreement to sell
• Wet Location certification permits the fixture to be used either Indoors or Outdoors.
• Damp Location certification permits the fixture to be used in an Indoors such as a Bathroom, and is not intended for use Outdoors
* Note a 25% re-stocking fee will be charged for orders canceled or returned.
* Prices subject to change without notice.