We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Pendant Type||Multi Light|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
- Three light down lighting pendant featuring opal glass
- Requires 3 60w Candelabra Base Bulbs (Not Included)
Additional Access Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Access Lighting Products
- Shop All Access Lighting Onyx Collection Products
Our SKU: 50502
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Steel / Opal*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The Access Lighting 50502 does have a canopy.
Does this come with the canopy?
A. The Access Lighting 50502 does have a canopy.
The Access Lighting 50502 is bulbs can be dimmed.
Are the bulbs for this product dimmable?
A. The Access Lighting 50502 is bulbs can be dimmed.
The Access Lighting 50502 globes are not stationary. Each globe comes with 10ft of cord and can be adjusted to the consumer's desire: So they can all be the same length, or different lengths, it's all up to the preference of the customer.
Is the height that each globe hands stationary or adjustable. How long is the 1)shortest and 2) longest?
A. The Access Lighting 50502 globes are not stationary. Each globe comes with 10ft of cord and can be adjusted to the consumer's desire: So they can all be the same length, or different lengths, it's all up to the preference of the customer.
Access at its sole option will repair or replace F.O.B. Access warehouse freight prepaid any Access products defective in workmanship or materials. Such replacement is the exclusive remedy against Access should any of the products delivered prove defective and is limited to one year from date of shipment. Access reserves the right to determine the best method of correcting problems. Access is not responsible for any installation charges or charge backs nor charges for labor or materials.
The warranty is not applicable to light bulbs supplied with fixtures.
• Access Lighting reserves the right to make changes in the construction and design including the discontinuing of models without prior notice. Changes may be necessary by law or availability of supplies. Receipt or possession of this price list does not constitute an agreement to sell
• Wet Location certification permits the fixture to be used either Indoors or Outdoors.
• Damp Location certification permits the fixture to be used in an Indoors such as a Bathroom, and is not intended for use Outdoors
* Note a 25% re-stocking fee will be charged for orders canceled or returned.
* Prices subject to change without notice.