|Base Color||Stainless Steel|
|Bulb Base||Bi Pin|
|Genre||Modern, Midcentury / Vintage|
|Glass Features||Clear Glass|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Pendant Size||Full Sized|
|Pendant Type||Single Pendant|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||Yes|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen|
|Watts Per Bulb||150|
Access 50441 Modern Single Light Ceiling Fixture or Pendant from the Phoebe Collection
The name Phoebe means "bright and shining" in ancient Greek, and this contemporary semi-flush or pendant from Access Lighting transcends its inspiration. Featuring an architectural silhouette of brushed steel and shimmering glass, this fixture will be great for matching any modern decor.
- Brushed steel finish with clear glass
- Includes stems of 6", 16" and 22"
- Includes slope adapter
- Includes 10' of cord
- CETL Rated for dry locations
- Shade diameter: 13.5"
- Number of bulbs: 1 (included)
- Bulb base: T-3
- Bulb type: Halogen
- Weight: 17 lbs.
Additional Access Lighting Links
Our SKU: 50441
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Steel / Clear
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The Access Lighting 50441 has a diameter of 13.5 inches.
What is the diameter of this fixture?
A. The Access Lighting 50441 has a diameter of 13.5 inches.
The Access Lighting 50441 comes with a 6", 16" and 22" rods. The overall height is adjustable between 12-50 inches.
Can the length be adjusted?
A. The Access Lighting 50441 comes with a 6", 16" and 22" rods. The overall height is adjustable between 12-50 inches.
The Access Lighting 50441 light fixture can be used with a dimmer.
can this fixture be used with a dimmer?
A. The Access Lighting 50441 light fixture can be used with a dimmer.
Access Lighting Phoebe Collection
Access at its sole option will repair or replace F.O.B. Access warehouse freight prepaid any Access products defective in workmanship or materials. Such replacement is the exclusive remedy against Access should any of the products delivered prove defective and is limited to one year from date of shipment. Access reserves the right to determine the best method of correcting problems. Access is not responsible for any installation charges or charge backs nor charges for labor or materials.
The warranty is not applicable to light bulbs supplied with fixtures.
• Access Lighting reserves the right to make changes in the construction and design including the discontinuing of models without prior notice. Changes may be necessary by law or availability of supplies. Receipt or possession of this price list does not constitute an agreement to sell
• Wet Location certification permits the fixture to be used either Indoors or Outdoors.
• Damp Location certification permits the fixture to be used in an Indoors such as a Bathroom, and is not intended for use Outdoors
* Note a 25% re-stocking fee will be charged for orders canceled or returned.
* Prices subject to change without notice.