|Bulb Base||Bi Pin, G9|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||8|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen|
|Watts Per Bulb||40|
Configure your Four Light Down Lighting Dual Mount Ceiling Fixture from the Aquarius Collection
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
- Eight light down lighting dual mount ceiling fixture
- Requires 8 40w G-9 Base Halogen Bulbs (Included)
- Includes one 6", one 16", and one 22" stems and a slope adapter
- Can be mounted as a semi flush ceiling fixture or pendant
Additional Access Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Access Lighting Products
- Shop All Access Lighting Aquarius Collection Products
Our SKU: 50108
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Brushed Steel / Clear
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
Does this fixture direct any light to the ceiling?
Can LED lights be used instead of halogen?
can I use a dimmer with this lamp?
What is the weight of this lighting? Is it suitable for typical bedroom in the house?
are the bulbs of the bi-pin type? Really dislike those. Is there any other option?
Access Lighting Aquarius Collection
Other Products In The Access Lighting Aquarius Collection
Access Lighting 50107
Four Light Down Lighting Dual Mount Ceiling Fixture from the Aquarius Collection
Access Lighting 50110
Ten Light Down Lighting Dual Mount Ceiling Fixture from the Aquarius Collection
Access Lighting 62095
Single Light Up Lighting Wall Sconce from the Aquarius Collection
Access at its sole option will repair or replace F.O.B. Access warehouse freight prepaid any Access products defective in workmanship or materials. Such replacement is the exclusive remedy against Access should any of the products delivered prove defective and is limited to one year from date of shipment. Access reserves the right to determine the best method of correcting problems. Access is not responsible for any installation charges or charge backs nor charges for labor or materials.
The warranty is not applicable to light bulbs supplied with fixtures.
• Access Lighting reserves the right to make changes in the construction and design including the discontinuing of models without prior notice. Changes may be necessary by law or availability of supplies. Receipt or possession of this price list does not constitute an agreement to sell
• Wet Location certification permits the fixture to be used either Indoors or Outdoors.
• Damp Location certification permits the fixture to be used in an Indoors such as a Bathroom, and is not intended for use Outdoors
* Note a 25% re-stocking fee will be charged for orders canceled or returned.
* Prices subject to change without notice.