|Genre||Midcentury / Vintage, Modern|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||24|
- Enjoy the Seamless Lighting of a Flushmount Fixture
- Frosted Shades Soften the Glow of Light and Create a Relaxing Effect
- Square Shaped Shade
- Fixture Directs Illumination In a Downward Direction
- LED - Light Emitting Diode:Highly efficient diodes produce little heat and have an extremely long lifespan.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Type: LED
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 24
- Wattage: 24
- Voltage: 120
- Color Temperature: 3000K
- Lumens: 2790
- Dimmable: Yes
- Height: 3.25"
- Length: 15.75"
- Width: 15.75"
- Extension: 3.25"
- ADA: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Damp Location
In the Box:
- (1) Frosted Shade
- (1) Steel Flushmount Fixture
- (1) LED Module
- 50032LED-BS (This Model)
- 50032 (This Model with Halogen Lamping)
- ADA - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights hung in walkways, halls, corridors, passageways or aisles. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
Additional Access Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Access Lighting Products
- Shop All Access Lighting Vision Collection Products
Our SKU: 50032LED-BS
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Steel / Frosted
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Access Lighting Vision Collection
Other Products In The Access Lighting Vision Collection
Access Lighting 50031
Vision 1 Light Flush Mount Ceiling Fixture$136.00-$136.00(2)
Access Lighting 50029
Vision 1 Light Flush Mount Ceiling Fixture$116.00-$116.00
Access Lighting 50034
Vision 1 Light Flush Mount Ceiling Fixture$152.00-$152.00
Access Lighting 50033
Vision 1 Light Flush Mount Ceiling Fixture$120.00-$120.00
Access Lighting 50035
Vision 2 Light Flush Mount Ceiling Fixture$296.00-$296.00
Access at its sole option will repair or replace F.O.B. Access warehouse freight prepaid any Access products defective in workmanship or materials. Such replacement is the exclusive remedy against Access should any of the products delivered prove defective and is limited to one year from date of shipment. Access reserves the right to determine the best method of correcting problems. Access is not responsible for any installation charges or charge backs nor charges for labor or materials.
The warranty is not applicable to light bulbs supplied with fixtures.
• Access Lighting reserves the right to make changes in the construction and design including the discontinuing of models without prior notice. Changes may be necessary by law or availability of supplies. Receipt or possession of this price list does not constitute an agreement to sell
• Wet Location certification permits the fixture to be used either Indoors or Outdoors.
• Damp Location certification permits the fixture to be used in an Indoors such as a Bathroom, and is not intended for use Outdoors
* Note a 25% re-stocking fee will be charged for orders canceled or returned.
* Prices subject to change without notice.