|Base Color||Bronze, Stainless Steel|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Configure your Single Light Down Lighting Customizable Mini Pendant from the Sydney Collection
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
- Single light down lighting mini pendant
- Requires 1 100w Medium Base Bulb (Not Included)
- Includes transparent cord with brushed steel and black cord with oil rubbed bronze finish
- Customizable pendant with multiple glass shade options
Additional Access Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Access Lighting Products
- Shop All Access Lighting Sydney Collection Products
Our SKU: 23089
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
Just wondering how the shade attaches to the pendant? Im looking to use a mason jar for the shade.
Can you hang this on a sloped ceiling?
Access Lighting Sydney Collection
Other Products In The Access Lighting Sydney Collection
Access Lighting 63814
Four Light Reversible 27.75" Wide Bathroom Fixture from the Sydney Collection
Access Lighting 63812
Two Light Reversible 14" Wide Bathroom Fixture from the Sydney Collection
Access Lighting 63805
Five Light Down Lighting Pendant from the Sydney Collection
Access Lighting 63803
Three Light Down Lighting Semi Flush Ceiling Fixture from the Sydney Collection
Access Lighting 63804
Four Light Down Lighting Pendant from the Sydney Collection
Access at its sole option will repair or replace F.O.B. Access warehouse freight prepaid any Access products defective in workmanship or materials. Such replacement is the exclusive remedy against Access should any of the products delivered prove defective and is limited to one year from date of shipment. Access reserves the right to determine the best method of correcting problems. Access is not responsible for any installation charges or charge backs nor charges for labor or materials.
The warranty is not applicable to light bulbs supplied with fixtures.
• Access Lighting reserves the right to make changes in the construction and design including the discontinuing of models without prior notice. Changes may be necessary by law or availability of supplies. Receipt or possession of this price list does not constitute an agreement to sell
• Wet Location certification permits the fixture to be used either Indoors or Outdoors.
• Damp Location certification permits the fixture to be used in an Indoors such as a Bathroom, and is not intended for use Outdoors
* Note a 25% re-stocking fee will be charged for orders canceled or returned.
* Prices subject to change without notice.