We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||50|
- Two light up / down lighting outdoor spotlight featuring clear glass
- Requires 2 50w GU-10 Base Halogen Bulb (Not Included)
Additional Access Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Access Lighting Products
- Shop All Access Lighting Myra Collection Products
Our SKU: 23026
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Bronze / Clear*
- Silver / Clear*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The Access Lighting 23026 requires a MR 16 bulb, Access Lighting does not provide another option than what is already provided with it. You would want to choose either clear or white depending on your lighting preference.
can i change the color of the light? it is soft yellow now can i make it white?
A. The Access Lighting 23026 requires a MR 16 bulb, Access Lighting does not provide another option than what is already provided with it. You would want to choose either clear or white depending on your lighting preference.
The Access Lighting 23026 does not swivel.
can the light swivel and pivot to change its angle:
A. The Access Lighting 23026 does not swivel.
The base of the Access Lighting 23026 outdoor spotlight is 4" in diameter.
What is the size of the base on this light?
A. The base of the Access Lighting 23026 outdoor spotlight is 4" in diameter.
Access Lighting Myra Collection
Access at its sole option will repair or replace F.O.B. Access warehouse freight prepaid any Access products defective in workmanship or materials. Such replacement is the exclusive remedy against Access should any of the products delivered prove defective and is limited to one year from date of shipment. Access reserves the right to determine the best method of correcting problems. Access is not responsible for any installation charges or charge backs nor charges for labor or materials.
The warranty is not applicable to light bulbs supplied with fixtures.
• Access Lighting reserves the right to make changes in the construction and design including the discontinuing of models without prior notice. Changes may be necessary by law or availability of supplies. Receipt or possession of this price list does not constitute an agreement to sell
• Wet Location certification permits the fixture to be used either Indoors or Outdoors.
• Damp Location certification permits the fixture to be used in an Indoors such as a Bathroom, and is not intended for use Outdoors
* Note a 25% re-stocking fee will be charged for orders canceled or returned.
* Prices subject to change without notice.