We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Suggested Room Fit||Foyer|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
- Three light down lighting semi flush ceiling fixture featuring opal glass
- Requires 3 60w Medium Base Bulbs (Not Included)
Additional Access Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Access Lighting Products
- Shop All Access Lighting Atom Collection Products
Our SKU: 20728
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Steel / Opal*
- Oil Rubbed Bronze / Opal*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Access Lighting 20728 requires 3 60 watt fluorescent bulbs and can't exceed that amount.
Can this light accomodate 26 w compact fluorescents?
A. The Access Lighting 20728 requires 3 60 watt fluorescent bulbs and can't exceed that amount.
The Access Lighting 20728 is 17" from the top of base (ceiling) to bottom of glass.
Is the height of this fixture actual total 17" from the top of base (ceiling) to bottom of glass? Thank you.
A. The Access Lighting 20728 is 17" from the top of base (ceiling) to bottom of glass.
Access Lighting Atom Collection
Other Products In The Access Lighting Atom Collection
Access Lighting 20724
Atom 1 Light Flush Mount Ceiling Fixture$33.00-$33.00(6)
Access Lighting 20725
Atom 2 Light Flush Mount Ceiling Fixture$48.00-$48.00
Access Lighting 20726
Atom 3 Light Flush Mount Ceiling Fixture$68.00-$68.00
Access Lighting 20726-CFL
Atom 2 Light Energy Star Flush Mount Ceiling Fixture$108.00-$108.00
Access Lighting 20725-CFL
Atom 2 Light Energy Star Flush Mount Ceiling Fixture$88.00-$88.00
Access at its sole option will repair or replace F.O.B. Access warehouse freight prepaid any Access products defective in workmanship or materials. Such replacement is the exclusive remedy against Access should any of the products delivered prove defective and is limited to one year from date of shipment. Access reserves the right to determine the best method of correcting problems. Access is not responsible for any installation charges or charge backs nor charges for labor or materials.
The warranty is not applicable to light bulbs supplied with fixtures.
• Access Lighting reserves the right to make changes in the construction and design including the discontinuing of models without prior notice. Changes may be necessary by law or availability of supplies. Receipt or possession of this price list does not constitute an agreement to sell
• Wet Location certification permits the fixture to be used either Indoors or Outdoors.
• Damp Location certification permits the fixture to be used in an Indoors such as a Bathroom, and is not intended for use Outdoors
* Note a 25% re-stocking fee will be charged for orders canceled or returned.
* Prices subject to change without notice.