|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Configure your Single Light Up Lighting Wall Sconce from the Cobalt Collection
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
- Single light up lighting wall sconce featuring opal glass
- Requires 1 60w Medium Base Bulb (Not Included)
- UL listed for Damp Locations
- ADA compliant
Additional Access Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Access Lighting Products
- Shop All Access Lighting Cobalt Collection Products
Our SKU: 20435
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Brushed Steel / Opal
Oil Rubbed Bronze / Opal
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
what is the projection on this lamp thanks
Is the opal glass shade open or closed at the top?
The shade is described below both as opal glass and as plastic. Which is it?
what is the width of this light 20435?
Can this be mounted upside down with glass facing down?
Access Lighting Cobalt Collection
Other Products In The Access Lighting Cobalt Collection
Access Lighting 20436
Two Light Up / Down Lighting Wall Sconce from the Cobalt Collection
Access Lighting 20624
Single Light Down Lighting Flush Mount Ceiling Fixture from the Cobalt Collection
Access Lighting 20625
Two Light Down Lighting Flush Mount Ceiling Fixture from the Cobalt Collection
Access Lighting 20421
Single Light Ambient Lighting Wall Washer from the Cobalt Collection
Access Lighting 20639
Three Light Down Lighting Dual Mount Ceiling Fixture from the Crest Collection
Access at its sole option will repair or replace F.O.B. Access warehouse freight prepaid any Access products defective in workmanship or materials. Such replacement is the exclusive remedy against Access should any of the products delivered prove defective and is limited to one year from date of shipment. Access reserves the right to determine the best method of correcting problems. Access is not responsible for any installation charges or charge backs nor charges for labor or materials.
The warranty is not applicable to light bulbs supplied with fixtures.
• Access Lighting reserves the right to make changes in the construction and design including the discontinuing of models without prior notice. Changes may be necessary by law or availability of supplies. Receipt or possession of this price list does not constitute an agreement to sell
• Wet Location certification permits the fixture to be used either Indoors or Outdoors.
• Damp Location certification permits the fixture to be used in an Indoors such as a Bathroom, and is not intended for use Outdoors
* Note a 25% re-stocking fee will be charged for orders canceled or returned.
* Prices subject to change without notice.