|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Sconce Type||Wall Washer|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
- Two light ambient lighting wall washer featuring opal glass
- Requires 2 60w Medium Base Bulbs (Not Included)
Additional Access Lighting Links
Our SKU: 20416
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Steel / Opal
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
6 Questions from the Community
The Access Lighting 20416 light does not extend/move.
Does light extend up, down or both for this?
A. The Access Lighting 20416 light does not extend/move.
The Access Lighting 20416 can not be mounted horizontally
Can it be mounted horizontally?
A. The Access Lighting 20416 can not be mounted horizontally
The Access Lighting 20416 connects to the electrical box in the very middle of the fixture.
Does this light connect to the electrical box in the center of the fixture, or top or bottom?
A. The Access Lighting 20416 connects to the electrical box in the very middle of the fixture.
The Access Lighting 20416 is open at the top and bottom of the fixture but it has a mesh screen
Are the top and bottom of this fixture open or closed?
A. The Access Lighting 20416 is open at the top and bottom of the fixture but it has a mesh screen
The shade is white in color.
Is the shade more off white or white?
A. The shade is white in color.
Hello, The Access Lighting 20416 uses standard medium base incandescent or fluorescent bulbs. It is 12" tall, 7.5" wide and had a 4" extension.
What are the dimensions and does this use standard incandescent bulbs?
A. Hello, The Access Lighting 20416 uses standard medium base incandescent or fluorescent bulbs. It is 12" tall, 7.5" wide and had a 4" extension.
Access Lighting Artemis Collection
Access at its sole option will repair or replace F.O.B. Access warehouse freight prepaid any Access products defective in workmanship or materials. Such replacement is the exclusive remedy against Access should any of the products delivered prove defective and is limited to one year from date of shipment. Access reserves the right to determine the best method of correcting problems. Access is not responsible for any installation charges or charge backs nor charges for labor or materials.
The warranty is not applicable to light bulbs supplied with fixtures.
• Access Lighting reserves the right to make changes in the construction and design including the discontinuing of models without prior notice. Changes may be necessary by law or availability of supplies. Receipt or possession of this price list does not constitute an agreement to sell
• Wet Location certification permits the fixture to be used either Indoors or Outdoors.
• Damp Location certification permits the fixture to be used in an Indoors such as a Bathroom, and is not intended for use Outdoors
* Note a 25% re-stocking fee will be charged for orders canceled or returned.
* Prices subject to change without notice.