|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Inspired by the mythological Greek god who ruled the seas from a palace of coral and gems, the Poseidon Wet Location Bulkhead from Access Lighting is the stuff of legends. Composed of a flawless frosted glass shade and a ribbed half-cylinder with a Satin, Bronze or Black marine-grade finish, the Poseidon is brilliantly designed to weather the ages.
- Single light ambient lighting outdoor wall sconce featuring frosted glass
- Requires (1) 60w Medium Base Bulb (Not Included)
- UL Listed: Wet Location
Additional Access Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Access Lighting Products
- Shop All Access Lighting Poseidon Collection Products
Our SKU: 20300
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Black / Frosted
- Stone / Frosted
- White / Frosted
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
The Access Lighting 20300 is 10.75" tall x 7" wide and extends from the wall 5.5".
Can you provide me with the dimensions of this light?
A. The Access Lighting 20300 is 10.75" tall x 7" wide and extends from the wall 5.5".
Thank you for your question. The Access Lighting 20300 is suitable for a wet location.
Is the fixture suitable for a wet location?
A. Thank you for your question. The Access Lighting 20300 is suitable for a wet location.
Unfortunately, we do not sell a motion sensor light as stylish as the Access 20300.
do you have a light similar to this that is a motion sensor?
A. Unfortunately, we do not sell a motion sensor light as stylish as the Access 20300.
The Access Lighting 20300 is made of cast aluminum.
What is the frame material (housing) of this light made of? We are interested in the white light. Thanks.
A. The Access Lighting 20300 is made of cast aluminum.
Access Lighting Poseidon Collection
Access at its sole option will repair or replace F.O.B. Access warehouse freight prepaid any Access products defective in workmanship or materials. Such replacement is the exclusive remedy against Access should any of the products delivered prove defective and is limited to one year from date of shipment. Access reserves the right to determine the best method of correcting problems. Access is not responsible for any installation charges or charge backs nor charges for labor or materials.
The warranty is not applicable to light bulbs supplied with fixtures.
• Access Lighting reserves the right to make changes in the construction and design including the discontinuing of models without prior notice. Changes may be necessary by law or availability of supplies. Receipt or possession of this price list does not constitute an agreement to sell
• Wet Location certification permits the fixture to be used either Indoors or Outdoors.
• Damp Location certification permits the fixture to be used in an Indoors such as a Bathroom, and is not intended for use Outdoors
* Note a 25% re-stocking fee will be charged for orders canceled or returned.
* Prices subject to change without notice.