|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Sconce Type||Wall Washer|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Configure your A19 1803 Modern Sconce "Flores" Cube Ceramic Wall Light from the Islands of Light Collection
Wet Location Options
Please finish configuring product before adding to cart
Deceptively simple, our rectangular Flores wall sconce can be finished to suit any décor—something contemporary, or perhaps the look of Buckskin Leather or Carpathian Elm Burl? The light is emitted equally from top and bottom. Flores is available in two sizes, both ADA compliant. To include pendants, choose our Timor or Grand Timor style.
This one-of-a-kind wall light is made from kiln-fired ceramic. The rectangular Flores Wall Sconce is open on both ends, creating beautiful up and down light effects while blocking glare. The shallow profile meets ADA requirements making it perfect solution for corridors, public spaces and framing features.
- The Ceramic base lets you design a custom style light for your home.
- This light is diverse as it can be used indoor or outdoor. Just select the wet location single socket for the outdoor option.
- You can enjoy energy efficiency without compromising product quality.
- Be at peace knowing that A-19 takes the environment to heart. All materials your light is made with are recycled and used again. A-19 uses materials that take less energy and fuels to create to help reduce the carbon footprint we leave in our environment.
A-19 and their Commitment to the Environment:
- Sustainability is at the heart of everything that we do. For example, our ceramic and glass – two of the world’s oldest materials – are made from natural clay (earth) and silica (sand). Following is how we continue to create products that support the environment and our clients’ health:
- The 3 R's. Reduce, reuse, recycle. When you receive your fixtures, know that our packaging is made from recycled goods and is fully recyclable. We also make sure that all clay, extra glass, and water is reclaimed at the end of creating our lighting pieces. We pride ourselves on making sure our business is fully recycled and we are continually recycling "trash" locally.
- Cleaner Water. We are actively participating in protecting the water quality by making sure less pollutants are introduced to our water. We are helping with the city storm water management, and with that we hope to set an example for other companies to also help protect our water.
- Health Safety. We make sure that our fixtures do not contain any close amount of toxins that could damage the health of our customers. The clays that we use in our fixtures have been evaluated by a nationally certified toxicologist using the American Society for Testing and Materials standards.
- No off-gassing. Our ceramic wall sconces and pendants are inert and odorless, and outlast comparable metal lighting fixtures
- Energy Star Compatible. A19 fixtures are available to accommodate Energy Star compact fluorescent light bulbs.
- Dark-Sky Compliant. Light pollution has shown to affect the migration, mating, and predator mannerisms of many nocturnal species. This not only has an impact on the specific species, but on the ecological community as a whole. To help with eliminate this type of pollution, we have made many of our outdoor fixtures Dark-Sky Compliant. With this technology you can be sure that the your lights are not disrupting the function of the ecosystem near your home.
- Height: 11"
- Width: 4.25" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Depth: 4"
- Requires (1) 100W Medium (E26) Bulb (Not Included)
Additional A19 Links
Our SKU: 1803
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Clear Satin
- Satin White
- Slate Black
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
Yes, the A19 1803 has a paintable bisque finish that is excellent for painting to match or contrast with the color of walls or furnishings.
Which finish is paintable? Bisque?
A. Yes, the A19 1803 has a paintable bisque finish that is excellent for painting to match or contrast with the color of walls or furnishings.
The A19 1803 is hardwired.
Does this fixture have an on-off switch or is it hard-wired to use with a wall switch?
A. The A19 1803 is hardwired.
A19 Islands Of Light Collection
All A-19 products are warranted product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of purchase by the original purchaser. If a defect is found in normal use, A-19, Inc. will, at its election, repair or replace the unit. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) must be provided to A-19, Inc. with all warranty claims. A-19, Inc. is not responsible for labor charges, removal charges, installation, or other consequential costs. In no event shall the liability of A-19, Inc. exceed the purchase price of the unit. A-19, Inc. does not warrant damage caused by alteration or repair not performed by authorized agents, accident, misuse, abuse, negligence, flood, fire, earthquake or other external causes. This warranty does not apply to lamps (bulbs).
IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING THAT OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE EXPRESSLY LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY. A-19, INC AND/OR SELLER DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.